What you'll find in every Locations & Operators report:
- List of all active oil and gas drilling locations in the selected area of coverage
- Detailed driving directions to the active drilling rigs
- Legal description (e.g., section, township and range)
- Drilling contractor and rig number
- Operator contact information
- Well name, well number and API numbers
- Well class (e.g., oil, gas, coalbed methane)
- Well type (e.g., original drill, workover)
- Drilling depth (both proposed total depth and current when provided)
- Rig status (e.g., drilling ahead, rigging up, moving on)
- Spud date
- Well orientation (e.g., horizontal, vertical)
- Number of days drilling
- Geological field
Start receiving RigData's most popular rig report, packed with timely and accurate information on current working rig locations broken down by geographic area and operator.
RigData provides you with the industry intelligence you need to stay ahead of the curve and establish a highly competitive edge in the oil and gas industry!
Whether you need drilling activity data to identify new sales leads, plan visits to drilling rigs, determine market share, monitor competitive activity in the oil and gas industry or to define territories you can always rely on RigData to deliver your updated rig locator reports each week!
All the information in the RigData Locations & Operators report is conveniently organized into two sections for easy reference! Sorted both geographically by state and county and also alphabetically by operating company.
Consider our working rig locations data in a spreadsheet format:
In our most popular and robust locations dataset, get 95 fields of rig data including the latitude and longitude coordinates for each rig location. With the locations dataset you can map, sort and organize your rig data the way you need it!
If we don't have what you need, we'll make it for you!
Contact us today to create a custom report that meets your specific needs!