What you'll find in every Permits & Players report:
- List of all drilling permits in the selected area of coverage
- Drilling permit information:
- Legal description (e.g., section, township and range)
- Geological field
- Operator contact information
- Drilling permit application date
- Well information:
- Lease information
- API number
- Well class (e.g., oil, gas, coalbed methane)
- Well type (e.g., original drill, workover)
- Proposed Total Depth (PTD)
- Date of permit (or pending if no approval date)
- Well orientation (e.g., horizontal, vertical)
Permits & Players is a weekly activity report that details all of the new drilling permits filed during the week. The Permits & Players report keeps you abreast of all the most current drilling permit filings in the areas that matter most to you!
With a subscription to Permits & Players you will be well positioned to spot new opportunities, identify potential customers and establish awareness for the drilling activity that may occur in your area!
Permits & Players is conveniently organized into two sections for easy reference! Each report is sorted both geographically by state and county and also alphabetically by operating company.
Consider our weekly permit data in a spreadsheet format:
In each permit dataset, get 79 fields of data including latitude and longitude coordinates for each permit. With the permits dataset you can map, sort and organize your rig data the way you need it!
If we don't have what you need, we'll make it for you!
Contact us today to create a custom report that meets your specific needs!