Included in every issue of the Biweekly Report:
- Snapshot overview including rig counts & permits by regions/top states
- Drilling activity in core unconventional plays over time
- Overall operator/driller rankings by region/play & major contractor
regional market shares
- Operator rig employment by company class, rig fleet size
- Regional activity, utilization, market share by rig class,
drilling depth ranges
- And so much more!
RigData's Biweekly Report is a broader-scope, metrics-focused newsletter that pulls the pieces together on drilling activity and rig market trends in one concise and easy-to-read publication.
Published every other week, the Biweekly Report provides dozens of timely tables and charts that comprise a brief summary of general trends and quick regional snapshots that together form the most up-to-date market intelligence on the U.S. land rig fleet.
The Biweekly Report is organized for quick reference by the top contractors and operators, regions, plays, and rig and well classes. In every issue, a special focus is placed on a topical issue impacting drilling activity.
Subscribe today and make sure that you’re always in the know!