What you'll find in every issue of The Unconventional Drilling Report:
- Rig counts for all key unconventional plays, with core/non-core, state-by-state breakdowns
- Oil vs. gas footage splits for major shale and tight sands plays
- County-level breakdowns on permits, rigs & rig classes, footage, well class, well type, etc.
- Operator and contractor rankings in each play
- Succinct analysis of unconventional drilling activity trends
- Market shares for shales, tight sands, hybrid plays vs. total U.S. drilling activity
- Highlights of newly emerging unconventional plays
The details you’ve been looking for on unconventional drilling activity.
The Unconventional Drilling Report is a biweekly newsletter produced by RigData. A companion report to the Biweekly Report, The Unconventional Drilling Report features an unprecedented level of granularity as you track drilling activity by a wide range of metrics in all the key unconventional oil and gas plays: oil shales, gas shales, tight sands, and coalbed methane.
The Unconventional Drilling Report goes far beyond any other source of drilling market intelligence.
Unconventional plays will dominate the drilling scene for decades to come. For the level of detail sought by financial analysts, operators, drillers, service/supply companies, and all others tracking this dynamic and rapidly changing activity, The Unconventional Drilling Report is the most comprehensive report of its kind.