What you'll find in every Gulf of Mexico Activity Report:
- Well permit information:
- Well location, number, type and
- Drilling contractor and rig name
- Support base
- Operator and contact information
- Rig status information:
- Rig name, type and rated water
- Days on location
- Drilling contractor contact
- Operator and location
- Contract information including
term and day rate
- Well information:
- Well name, well number and API
- Well class (e.g., oil, gas, coalbed
- Well type (e.g., original drill,
- Well orientation (e.g., horizontal,
- Drilling depth (both PTD and WD
- Days on location
- Detailed and current lists of:
- All new drilling plans and well
- Active offshore rig locations in
the Gulf of Mexico
- Gulf-At-A-Glance section for a quick look at the entire offshore activity by: area,
rig owner and operator
- Rig utilizations and day rates by rig type
- Packed with easy to read charts and graphs for monitoring trends over time
The new Gulf of Mexico Activity Report (formerly the Offshore Activity Report) is a comprehensive weekly report that details all the new drilling plans, well permits filed, current working rig locations and rig status in the Gulf of Mexico and inland waters.
With your subscription to the Gulf of Mexico Activity Report you will be well positioned to identify new sales leads, determine market share, monitor well and rig activity and define sales territories.
You can always rely on RigData Offshore to deliver the most accurate and up to date offshore rig data in the business!
The Gulf of Mexico Activity Report is conveniently organized into three sections for easy reference! The first section details drilling plans, well permits and active offshore rig locations sorted by area. This is followed by a section of the same data arranged by operator and concludes with a rig status section sorted alphabetically by drilling contractor. In addition, you’ll find the most recent offshore drilling news in the market intelligence section and rig utilization presented in an easy-to-read table.
Consider our working rig locations, plans and permit data in a spreadsheet format:
In each Gulf of Mexico dataset, get 82 fields of data including latitude and longitude coordinates. With the Gulf of Mexico dataset you can map, sort and organize your rig data the way you need it!
If we don't have what you need, we'll make it for you!
Contact us today to create a custom report that meets your specific needs!